Many SMME’s see their logo and website as their brand. They forget that branding is a lot deeper, and has a significant impact on business development. Buyers of a business’s products and services are often looking for a “core value” which they can relate to. It is therefore essential that the brand, logo, and image are consistent to the unique service provision that a business is looking to offer.
In this interactive workshop we will cover the key areas that are often overlooked when it comes to portraying the correct image of you and your business.
– You never have a second chance to make a first impression- what impression do you give?
– Business etiquette and communication tools.
– Positive pitching and presenting.
– Unique Service Provision – why and how are you different from your competitors?
– The importance of being professional at all times- it takes time to build your reputations & seconds to destroy it.
– Under promise and over deliver – good customer service is the key to happy clients, and long-term business.
Who should attend
– Passionate business owners that struggle to get the orders that they deserve
– Multilevel marketing representatives
– Sales specialists
– Sole traders or tradespeople that want to win new business with greater value
By attending this workshop delegates will be more confident in promoting the subliminal branding of their businesses. As a result they will attract more of the right type of business. This will in turn help them organically grow their business.