Coronavirus Guidance for Companies House Customers, Employees and Suppliers – Update 24/07/2020
Companies House has robust plans in place to maintain services for our customers and protect the welfare of our employees during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
In response to the spread of the virus, Companies House are closely following government guidelines. The situation is dynamic and is changing quickly, and they are continuing to monitor and adapt our services accordingly.
To Find out more about the following areas, please use the links attached:
Coronavirus guidance for Companies House customers, employees and suppliers – GOV.UK
- Contacting Companies House
- How to send your documents to us
- How to get the company authentication code
- More time to file accounts and other information
- Changes to strike-off policy and late filing penalties
- Access to our offices
- Document orders
- Repurchase of shares (SH03) and schemes of arrangement
- Same day services
- Secure and suppression applications
- Stay up to date