Your clients may not be an expert in your business, but they’re an expert in their own. With this in mind it is important to adapt your interaction with them to gain mutual respect. By creating this reciprocated trust, clients are more likely to accept the solution you have for them- even if it is more expensive. Studies show that pushy sales methods have the opposite effect, and will not result in long-term or repeat business.
– Understanding the selling process and the driving principles (using Consultative Selling)
– Communication skills (including how to get that appointment)
– Opening a sales call – Questioning strategy- handling objections
– Competitive analysis
– Presenting solutions and closing a sales call
– How to create an Action Plan to make each call a success
Who should attend
– Business owners who lack the confidence to sell their product or service
– Those who wish to learn new skills or brush up on existing sales strategies
– Business owners who do not have a sales strategy or who have never been taught how to sell effectively
As a result of attending this workshop delegates will have the tools to put clients at ease and to win business. They will be able to uncovering the clients’ needs, and provide an appropriate solution to meet that requirement.