New sales leads are the lifeblood of any businesses. Sales generation is NOT just cold calling until you get a “YES”.It is about finding the right target groups/individuals to sell to. Once interest has been established it is essential to qualify and nurture this into a tangible order. A lot of time is wasted on leads that promise a lot but never materialise into anything. In this workshop we will look at how to successfully prospect for new sales leads, and what is necessary to convert these into a purchase.
– What is lead generation & why is it necessary?
– Conventional and unconventional methods of generating leads (On-line, Off-line marketing, networking and referrals)
– Qualifying and actioning leads- developing a sales opportunity funnel
– Converting leads into sales
– Importance of having a database/customer relations management system to track lead progression
Who should attend
– Passionate business owners that struggle to get the orders that they deserve
– Multilevel marketing representatives who wish to learn how to convert enquiries to proper opportunities
– Business Owners/Sales specialists who are struggling to reach predicted/performance targets
– Those individuals who wonder why the competitors always seem to get the business
– Creatives where clients struggle to see the value of what is offered
– Care sector companies where it may be difficult to break into a competitor account
As a result of attending this workshop delegates will have a clear understanding of the sales qualifying process. This includes prioritising (based on the clients purchasing cycle) and maintaining relationships to convert leads into orders.