This workshop is open to businesses registered or who wish to register on our ‘Ready to Supply the City’ programme. For details click here.
What is this workshop about?
This session will help attendees to develop and improve their broader understanding of key social media marketing techniques, maximising the benefits to promote their business more effectively. We’ll focus on the professional benefits of using LinkedIn, as well as touching on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and YouTube.
The programme is designed for a range of attendees, from those with little knowledge of social media marketing, to those who feel competent in their marketing abilities and would like to gain confidence and a few extra tips!
How will attending this workshop benefit you?
By the end of the session, attendees will know how to:
• Ensure their profiles showcase them effectively as viable business partners
• Use keywords strategically to raise their business profile and be found by potential clients
• Determine which social media platforms are the most relevant to them and their clients
• Make use of search facilities to find the right people in the companies they plan to approach
• Research their prospective clients on LinkedIn in order to gain rapport
• Increase their brand recognition
• Utilise a business blog, and understand how to structure it for their target audience
• Understand the principles of SEO (search engine optimization) and know how to use social media to improve their website ranking.
• Develop their knowledge of using social media techniques as an effective business tool
How do I attend?
Please email Mohammed.Alom@elbp.co.uk with your name/s, company name and any special requirement.
If you require more information about the workshop please email and we’ll endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.