As the UK begins to open for many businesses, Building Legacies is offering a series of webinars to support women in business. As owners ‘unlock’ their business, what are their new priorities and what changes do they want to make to create growth and move the business forward? One thing the pandemic has created is change; some welcome, some not. So what changes do you want and need?
Through this series of two webinars, we are offering support to help women business owners take the time and space to focus on their business and themselves. It is an opportunity to :
• to take a step back from what has been a challenging time to refocus and create their own ‘new normal’.
• to take stock of the business and strategies to rebuild.
• to review personal leadership and development and build confidence and resilience.
• for participants to identify further support they may need.
In this webinar you will discover how to:
– put people at the top of the agenda
– support the manager
– communicate with staff
– manage individuals’ career concerns
– measure employee engagement