Help and Support If Your Business Is Affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update 14/08/2020
The government have released a set of videos and will be hosting free webinars so you can learn more about the support available to help you deal with the economic impacts of coronavirus.
To view the videos and find out more about the different schemes available, click the headings below:
- Extension to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and flexible furloughing
- Eat Out to Help Out Scheme
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme – claiming the second grant
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme, Universal Credit and Child Benefit
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme – what has changed for parents
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) Rebate Scheme
- Other help available
If you register for a webinar, you:
- must register and sign in 5 minutes before it starts
- can ask questions using the on-screen text box
Other Help Available
Use HMRC’s digital assistant to find more information about the coronavirus support schemes.