NEWHAM BUSINESS OF THE YEAR AWARDS
Newham Chamber of Commerce is looking for SMME’s based in the London Borough of Newham to enter the annual Newham Business of the year awards. This year there are 12 exciting categories that you can put yourself or your business forward for.
If you’re a Building Legacies client, call the office today where your dedicated Business Growth Manager will be more than happy to talk you through the application process.
Further information, including how to enter can be found on the Newham Chamber website.
Deadline for applications is 5pm on Tuesday 15th August 2017.
- BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (Sponsored by: Aspers Casino Westfield Stratford City)
- BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR (Sponsored by: Canary Wharf Group)
- BEST INNOVATION IN BUSINESS (Sponsored by: Tate & Lyle Sugars)
- YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (Sponsored by: London Borough of Newham)
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (Sponsored by: London City Airport)
- E-BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (Sponsored by: Lall Ondhia Chartered Certified Accountants)
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT (Sponsored by: McDonalds)
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT (Sponsored by: Newham College of Further Education)
- GREEN BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (Sponsored by: Brandstad & Wiseman Lee)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE LARGE AND MEDIUM BUSINESS (Sponsored by: Gallions Reach Shopping Park)
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SMALL/MICRO-BUSINESS(Sponsored by: Stratford Original)
- SOLE TRADER/MICRO BUSINESS OF THE YEAR (Sponsored by: Alan Patient & Co)