TAKE PART IN OUR SUPPLIER SHOWCASE
On Tuesday May 21 2019, from 10am to 3pm, ELBP will be hosting a supplier showcase providing you, our Building Legacies clients the opportunity to showcase your products and services to local consumers and other businesses – for FREE!
The event will be taking place at The Business Lab, Units 61-62, The Stratford Centre, Stratford, London. E15 1XF. This location has great transport links and is well known for its high level of footfall.
At the event we will be presenting our new online client marketplace idea and we will be celebrating the legacy of The Business Lab, which will be coming to the end of its programme this summer.
The aim of this event is to encourage local economic activity and growth, by providing you with a platform to:
- promote current products /services
- launch new products /services
- identify how to capture orders in a showcase/exhibition style event
- professionally showcase your business in preparation for future events
- network and grow contacts with other businesses and the public
- identify how you can collaborate with others
- encourage the use of digital and online productivity tools
TAKE ORDERS AND BOOK SERVICE APPOINTMENTS
Due to the nature of this event and where it is being held, you will only be able to take orders and book service appointments. Cash or card transactions are not permitted, however we will support you in capturing your orders and appointments, on the day.
To apply you need to be fully registered on the Building Legacies programme and must send in a completed application form by the deadline dates.
Please note we only have capacity for 15 businesses at each event. To allow for variety at both events we request that you apply for only one date, so make sure you check your schedules, read the application form and event information carefully and get your application in to us on time.
|Showcase Dates and Times||Deadline Dates and Times|
|Tuesday 21 May 2019 from 10am to 3pm||9am on Monday 22 April 2019|
We will base our selection on the following criteria:
- Date you submit your application
- Whether you are fully registered on the Building Legacies programme
- How you actively engage and participate in the programme, whether that is through workshop attendance, regular contact with your BGM, attending networking events and social media interaction
- The borough you trade in
- The overall quality of your application including products/services description, imagery and logos, and why you think you would benefit from taking part.
To showcase with us, we require you must be willing to:
- return a signed copy of the licence agreement.
- complete our standard risk assessment
- provide of Public Liability Insurance, food safety or other relevant insurances/safety certificates, as we require
- provide a Portable Appliance Test (PAT) test certificate for any electrical devices, such as laptops, printers, screens including extension leads, to be used on site.
If we do not receive the required documents at the confirmation stage you may lose the chance to take part in the event.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via email.